Holidays are here and so is the season of sweets and extra-calories. When my friends came over last night, I wanted to serve them a quick healthy dessert. I understand Healthy & Desserts can not fit into one sentence but this was an exception.
First of all it was a petite dessert made with ‘camouflaged’ greek yogurt mixed with homemade Blueberry compote and apple chunks. When it comes to dessert presentation is what matters the most, rightt?
There can be a healthy dessert!
- Greek Yogurt - 1/2 cup, plain
- Blueberry Comote - 2 table spoons
- Apple - 1 small, peeled and cubed
- Mixed Berries - 3 table spoons, cut into small pieces
- Blackberry - for garnish
- Honey - to taste
- Whisk the Greek yogurt with Blueberry compote, add honey as per your taste.
- Add apple chunks ad mix well.
- Serve into small dessert glasses. Add a small dollop of cream at the bottom if you like.
- Garnish with your favorite berries.